A look into a Cashless Society
A cashless society means no cash. Zero. It doesn’t mean mostly cashless and you can still use “a little bit of cash here & there’. Cashless means fully digital, fully traceable, fully controlled. I think those who support a cashless society aren’t fully aware of what they are asking for, let’s examine what a cashless society would look like.
A cashless society means
- If you are struggling with your mortgage on a particular month, you can’t do an odd job to get you through.
- Your child can’t go & help the local farmer to earn a bit of summer cash.
- No more cash slipped into the hands of a child as a good luck charm or from their grandparent when going on holidays.
- No more money in birthday cards.
- No more piggy banks for your child to collect pocket money & to learn about the value of earning.
- No more cash for a rainy day fund or for that something special you have been putting $20 a week away for.
- No more charity collections.
- No more selling bits & pieces from your home that you no longer want/need for a bit of cash in return.
- No more cash gifts from relatives or loved ones.
- No more gifting cash to the homeless man at the stoplight
- No more throwing an extra $5 in the collection plate at church
What a cashless society guarantees
- Banks have full control of every single penny you own.
- Every transaction you make is recorded.
- All your movements & actions are traceable.
- Access to your money can be blocked at the click of a button when/if banks need ‘clarification’ from you which will take about 3 weeks, a thousand questions answered & five thousand passwords
- You will have no choice but to declare & be taxed on every dollar in your possession.
- The government WILL decide what you can & cannot purchase.
- If your transactions are deemed in any way questionable, by those who create the questions, your money will be frozen, ‘for your own good’
I could write lists for 5 days & still not finish explaining how utterly awful a cashless society would be, for everyone. Even for the goody two shoes who wouldn’t dream of not declaring $50.
Forget about cash being dirty. Stop being so easily led. Cash has been around for a very, very, very long time & it gives you control over how you trade with the world. It gives you independence.
I heard a story where a man supposedly contracted Covid because of a $20 bill he had handled. There is the same chance of Covid being on a card as being on cash. If you cannot see how utterly ridiculous this assumption is then there is little hope.
Banks are making it increasingly difficult to withdraw cash & that has nothing to do with a virus, nor does this ‘dirty money’ trend. The signs saying “coin shortage” and “please use card only” is conditioning society to move to a cashless economy.
What Can you do to Stop a Cashless Society?
Please open your eyes. Please stop believing everything you are being told. Almost every single topic in today’s world is tainted with corruption & hidden agendas. Please stop telling me & others like me that we are what’s wrong with the world when you hail the most corrupt members of society as your heroes.
Politics & greed is what is wrong with the world; not those who are trying to alert you to the reality in which you are blindly floating along whilst being immobilised by irrational fear. Fear created to keep you doing & believing in exactly what you are complacently doing.
If you are a customer, pay with cash. If you are a shop owner, remove those ridiculous signs that ask people to pay by card. Cash is a legal tender, it is our right to pay with cash.
Pay with cash & please say no to a cashless society while you still have the choice.
The base of this post was taken from a copy and paste post via FB/author unknown/ words have been added by me to make it personal and my own message. -Tara