Here’s some good news to spread today. March 17th 2020 is a dreary Tuesday for so much of the world. We’re just chilling here in Colorado, yes the stores are sold out, but we are extremely blessed still.
The kids have gotten outside more this past week then they have in a long time. To kick off the good news below here’s some fun pictures from today. Hope you are well my friends, keep staying home and doing your part to stop the spread.
COVID International Positive Vibes March 17, 2020
Stay up to date with Covid news at the WHO site:
- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China
- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
- Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
And some other good news I’ve gathered from social media today and a few funnies.
There is hope, I feel it. God is still here. I feel Him. Use this time to draw close to Him who loves you. I’ve felt my mind more clear and my heart lighter then it’s been in a while. I feel there’s a Global movement coming. A movement of Gods love. If you profess yourself as a believer, your time to shine that light is right now. Check in on your neighbor, call your friends from the gym, like you, call with the phone to TALK. Maybe we all needed to slow down. Now is the time, for me, to draw close to my creator and still the crazy world around me. I hope you can find some peace as well and that you know the real “Good News” will always be Jesus. Thanks for reading. Xoxo Tara Eveland